If you’re like many people, you began the New Year with at least a few goals related to healthier living, and perhaps even weight loss. Before those goals melt away in your chocolate infused Valentine’s Day revelry, you might consider a few foods to indulge in without feeling guilty afterward. In fact, our delicious, satisfying nut butters can be a part of your effort to meet your fitness goals, whether you are looking for healthy snack alternatives or energy-boosting fuel for your workouts.
Natural or organic, crunchy or smooth, our nut butters can satisfy your craving while providing you with rich nutrients. Here is a brief glimpse of just a few of the many benefits of our favorite nut butters:
Natural & Organic Peanut Butter
- A source of protein and vitamin E
- Provides magnesium, folate & dietary fiber
- For less sodium, No Salt Peanut Butter is available
- Our Peanut Butter is vegan and naturally gluten free – like all of our nut butters!
Natural & Organic Almond Butter
- Contains phosphorus, potassium & magnesium
- A source of vitamin E
- Rich in protein and high in fiber
- Delicious alternative to peanut butter for those with peanut allergies
Natural & Organic Cashew Butter
- A source of phosphorus, potassium & magnesium
- High in protein and vitamin K
- Contains Iron & Zinc
- Another great alternative for those with peanut allergies
Whether you enjoy nut butter spread on your favorite whole grain bread, featured in scrumptious cookies and bars, or any number of other ways, keep this nutritional information in mind and enjoy your snack while reaping the benefits of nutritious nut butters!
Nutritional information from the USDA National Nutrient Database.